Brow Waxing, Shaping, and tweezing
If the eyes are the windows to the soul, then the brows are the beautiful trim that illuminates the windows. They're what best expresses your emotions. Well shaped brows are an asset that will balance your face, bringing your best features into focus and downplaying flaws (not that you have any). Changing your brow shape can even change the way people perceive you. Let one of our Brow Artists help you determine the best shape for you; its what they do best. Our Artists have been specifically trained to asses face and eye shapes to create the most beautiful brows for any face.
Imperfect brows? Step away from the tweezers and come in for Brow Rehab. Let our skillfully trained artists educate you and help you acheive your custom brow shape, style and symmetry. We will help you determine the best path forward so you can put your best face forward.
Whether you need a brow make-over or a bikini wax, contact us to book your next appointment.
PRE & POST CARE
- Hair should be at least 1/4 inch long. That’s about the length of a grain of rice.
- Don’t apply creams, lotions, or gels to the area being waxed the day of your appointment.
- Don’t sunbathe 24 hours before or after your treatment. Tanning before treatment can cause the skin to lift.
- If you have a low pain tolerance, take an aspirin or ibuprofen 30 min before your appointment to reduce discomfort.
- Wear comfortable clothing/undies, you don’t want super tight clothing irritating your freshly waxed skin
- Don’t sunbathe for 24 hours before or after your treatment. Tanning after your treatment can cause irritation and even burns
- Don’t use any products on the waxed area until the following day.
- No swimming pool, hot tubs or sauna for 24 hours after waxing.
- Keep hair follicles clean by showering immediately after exercise.
- Moisturize the area daily with a natural hydrating and gentle body lotion.
- Gently exfoliate every 3 days with a mitt and natural body wash.
- If you’re prone to bumps or in-growns, use an in-grown treatment regimen that your Esthetician highly recommends.
- Ice packs are helpful if there is any discomfort to sensitive areas that have been waxed for the first time