Why Men Should Get Waxed, too!
Waxing is no longer just a service for women, that is a thing of the past. It is becoming more and more common for men to embrace the look of smooth, clean skin, giving a sharp, manicured look.
Male waxing is widely used by athletes – those who are into fitness and sports. Primarily, swimmers and gymnasts because of the amount of skin exposed during competition. In addition, body-builders would benefit from waxing because it would intensify their muscle definition. Contrary to popular belief, businessmen, professors, lawyers and even doctors find waxing comforting because it allows their rough clothing to glide across the skin rather than tugging at their hairs.
As stated above, waxing is for all humans alike. Here are the top 5 benefits to waxing.
1. Less body odor – Body hair absorbs perspiration. Even after a quick shower with anti-bacterial soaps, odor will build up again. But if the hair is removed, body odor cannot be absorbed and retained. This is beneficial during social interactions.
2. Better performance – Full body wax male swimmers and athletes get help in their performance in sports. It is also easier to dry off after a swim. Husbands also get a boost in performance with their partners by increasing body sensitivity.
3. Waxing removes dead skin cells – The result is a more attractive and younger-looking rejuvenated skin. Most waxes these days already come with moisturizers to help in softening the skin prior to removal. Waxing uproots the entire hair down to its root preventing stubbles to occur so there is a lesser chance of ingrown hair to appear leading to infection.
4. Hair regrowth will be finer – After waxing, hair regrows as softer and finer hair. With regular body wax for men, they will notice that hair growth will diminish slowly which may eventually lead to scanty hair growth and later, a total cessation of growth in areas that they normally wax. The constant waxing weakens the hair follicles and reduces its viability.
5. Less pain – The more you wax, the less pain you will feel. After regular waxing sessions with expert therapists, the pain will gradually decrease.
Don’t Attempt To Do It Yourself
In the long run, waxing professionally will help save you time and keep you smooth- looking for longer. After waxing, hair growth starts anywhere between 4 to 6 weeks, since it removes hair from the roots giving it more time to regrow. You will have longer lasting silky smooth hair-free skin. Just make sure you don’t do the full body wax male yourself, this is not something you want to try at home. Get help from an experienced professional. You can book an appointment with Lashey Lady Studio to get the full benefits of body waxing. In the Sonoma county area, you will be in very good hands.